Bear with me, ladies and gentlemen. This is my first foray into the blogosphere, not including Xanga, of course, and I'm still attempting to get the "successful post" formula down. So here's a quick bio of sorts that will hopefully relay the motivation behind this blog.
About me:
-I am a juvenile delinquent in that I have been yelled at by an older, more responsible adult.
-I live in Philadelphia, and by "live" I mean "go to school", and by "go to school" I mean I have a problem with skipping classes. (It's just too easy for me not to).
-I am currently pursuing a career as the frontman for a Twee band that has yet to be created.
-But I'm really a Film student.
-I enjoy the late-night cheesesteak so much so that the people working at the restaurant across the street know my name.
-I just finished a cheesesteak from said restaurant across the street.
-I am interested in what you have to say.
Reasons for making this Blog:
-I have a paper to write.
-I am a youth and am generally up to no good.
-I have a Moleskine journal, so clearly I am creative.
-I am in College, and this is what college students do... Or so I've heard.
Things I have yet to learn about blogging:
-How to make this shit popular enough to get me on This American Life.
-How to pretend like I have more than three sentences to say per a post.
-Why people would want to read what I have to write.
And now the reason for this blog: Why Blogspot is my favorite thing of the day:
-They are allowing me to post my thoughts on the internet.
-They are allowing me to post my thoughts on the internet with out checking to see if I'm qualified enough to post anything on the internet, let alone my thoughts.
-I couldn't think of anything better at 2:30 in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment